Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear Reader: Help!

Dear Reader,

Okay, well today I am going through a dilemma. I need your help. For the purposes of anonymity I will not use names.

Well a friend of mine made a promise to me that they would not do drugs or anything bad like that. They told me yesterday that they smoked a hooka and I was mad. They broke a promise, so I believe I had a right to be angry. Then I find out from this friend's girlfriend that he has been giving girls piggy back rides and almost puts his arm around girls. She gets jealous and I don't really know what to tell her. He seems like he wouldn't do that, but life changes people.

What should I tell her? Obviously, I have an opinion, but I would like to hear from you, reader. Please comment your thoughts and opinions and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Alyssa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment